Fort Collins Massage Services
Investing in massage is an investment in your health.
- Deep Tissue
- Swedish Relaxation
- Aromatherapy Lymphatic
- Sports – Neuromuscular
- Abhyanga Warm Oil Friction
- On-Site Chair
- Shiatsu Acupressure
- 1/2 hour…. $25*
- 1 hour……. $50*
- 1 1/2 hour.. $75*
- Travel to your location adds $30 setup charge and .50 /mile
Gift certificates and client specials are available for Fort Collins massage services
*Adding aromatherapy (essential oils), your choice of massage lotion or massage oils is no additional cost.
Deep Tissue Massage
– a beneficial method for individuals with chronically stiff or tense areas such as the low back, neck and shoulders. Deep tissue massage targets the deepest layers of muscles and connective tissue by utilizing slower strokes and increased pressure on concentrated areas of tension.
Swedish Relaxation Massage
– a methodical use of long flowing strokes over the whole body, incorporating oils or lotions, for the purpose of relaxing muscles and other soft tissues to achieve optimal circulation, lymph flow, and overall physiological and psychological health and well being.
Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage
– a gentle pressure flowing massage using warm Essential oils which can aid in stress relief and most importantly, cleanse unwanted impurities from our bodies.
– a means with which muscles can be rebalanced to create efficiencies for athletes of all stripes. Once a muscle is identified as being inefficient due to injury, being overworked or other imbalance, it can be reorganized through trigger point therapy, active or passive manipulation and then stretched or strengthened.
Abhyanga Warm Oil Friction Massage
– an Ayurvedic style massage, which utilizes a warm Essential oil in a distinct rhythmic pattern achieves deep relaxation and results in increased circulation, smoother skin and encourage a deep sleep at night.
On-Site Chair Massage
– an opportunity for out of office Fort Collins massage services for special events and for clients who may have limited time or access to a Therapist’s office.
– a MyoFascial massage intended to aid in reduction of cellulite in areas such as the hips, glutes, upper legs and arms.
– translates as “finger pressure” and is a form of therapeutic bodywork from Japan. It uses kneading, pressing, soothing, tapping, and stretching techniques and is performed without oils.